» Kosher salt
» 8 ounces orecchiette pasta
» 1 cup bocconcini (small mozzarella balls), halved
» 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
» 8 small sweet marinated peppers (such as Peppadew), quartered
» 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint or basil
- tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Freshly ground pepper
- cups baby arugula
- ounces deli-sliced roast beef, cut into strips
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs; drain but don’t rinse.
- Meanwhile, combine the bocconcini, artichokes, marinated peppers and mint in a serving bowl. Add the olive oil, lemon zest and juice, and salt and pepper to taste and toss. Add the pasta and toss again.