- 25g mini eggs
- 1 tsp honey
- 25ml crème de cacao
- 25ml Baileys
- 50ml vodka
- Crush the mini eggs in a pestle and mortar then tip onto a small plate.
- Brush the rim of a Martini glass with a little of the honey using a pastry brush then dip the glass into the crushed mini eggs to stick them on.
- Pop the glass in the fridge until you need it.
- Pour the crème de cacao, Baileys and vodka into a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice and shake until the outside of the shaker feels really cold.
- Strain into your prepared glass and serve.